Friday, September 26, 2008

Visiting the In-Laws

475294-R1-044-20A_020

As soon as I get off of work today the boy & I are headed to visit the in-laws. It's actually my sister in-law's 11th birthday & I'm going to shoot her birthday party at the Horse Stables. I also have two other shoots this weekend that I am looking forward to. Not to mention we're staying at one of my very best friends new house. She has a guest suite attached on the side of the house which will end up being super convienent for us as we'll be in & out at all hours. I love getting away on the weekends & I am really looking forward to my Saturday night engagement shoot since downtown Albany has so much character. I probably won't be posting until I get back on Monday. Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!

2 comments:

Lisette Price Photography said...

What a beautiful shot! Have fun visiting your in-laws! :)

bonniesbluestar said...

ok... I just have to say it... Lacey has such a cute fanny!!
LOL ;o)

 

Aaron Hale Photography | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates