Thursday, October 2, 2008

Mom Church

The above picture is of my Mom. She teaches on Wednesday night at our church. For those that don't know, i'm a PK. (PK = Preacher's Kid) The light in the church we're renting now always looks so neat. Not to mention my Mom's a phenomenal teacher. You should come & hear her.

Things have been crazy around here lately. I didn't get to make it to Albany this past weekend because something came up last minute in the form of a darling 6 month old baby who's Mommy needed a babysitter for the entire weekend. I can't refuse sweet little girls with enough rolls to make the michellen man jealous.

I do have some things up & coming though. I'll keep you posted!

1 comments:

MinistersKid.com said...

Cool article. Come visit us at:

www.ministerskid.com

 

Aaron Hale Photography | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates