Friday, October 3, 2008

So...i had a really hard time narrowing it down...

IMG_4237

Third Day

IMG_4270 copy

IMG_4333

IMG_4310 copy

IMG_4293

IMG_4282 copy

IMG_4275 copy

IMG_4267

IMG_4245

IMG_4234

IMG_4232 copy

The infamous Katherine Webb decided to grace us with her presence tonight. Heck, what am I talking about - Katherine might as well live at our place on the weekends. My husband teases her endlessly, my family treats her as one of their own & she eats all my granola bars everytime she comes over. She hold such a special place in my heart & is a wonderful friend. Not to mention drop dead gorgeous. Even our sushi chef after the shoot drooled over her. lol. I always enjoy being with Katherine & was super happy to work with her on building her portfolio.

Love you Rita!

5 comments:

Jessica | for | Capture Photography said...

ok, i have decided that the 4th one to the last is my favorit-o!! these are beautiful aaron!!!!!

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

love love love the 2nd to last image!!!! beautiful set!

Charlotte Wedding Photographer - The Schultzes said...

oh my goodness! these are beautiful! seriously...love them. :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Aaron! I'm a big fat blogstalker too, and now I've got yet another blog to stalk! Stunning images!! The very first one is PERFECT!

Anonymous said...

DUDE.. these images ROCK!!! What a creative eye.

 

Aaron Hale Photography | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates