Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Blogging

I am a terrible blog poster. I made plans (I even put it on my calendar at work with a reminder!) to hash out the issues I have been having w/ photoshop & get the rest of the Curry Family photos up, but...I got side tracked. Four hours worth of sidetracked actually. It all started at 9:15am yesterday morning when I braved the 40 degree weather (which is cold, way past freezing actually, for a true southerner) with 20 mph wind to vote for our future president. I decided to make the trek to the library thinking it would be much quicker than standing in line for an hour on Tuesday morning to vote with every other person in Columbus. Boy was I wrong. I waited in 3 different lines for over 2 1/2 hours standing in front of a man who was silent maybe 3 minutes of the 2 1/2 hour wait. There were a couple of times where I thought that if he didn't hush, i was going to "accidentally" step on his toes. Hard.
All that to say, while standing in line in the fiction section I noticed "Gone with the Wind" on DVD & decided to grab it. I just finished reading the book (along w/ the sequel "Scarlett") & had been dying to watch it. So I did.
Which is why I am here now...without pictures to post.
Look for some new photos tomorrow though!
ps - Check out what one of my clients brought up to the office for me. Some nifty new sunglasses for the hubby. :) Go dawgs!
IMG_3565

1 comments:

Jessica | for | Capture Photography said...

why is he the funniest guy ever. grant can't wait for his "johnny hang out time" tomorrow.... :)

 

Aaron Hale Photography | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates