Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Bonnie & Mike E-Session

Okay, so I have about 25 favorites from this shoot. I guess it totally helps as a photographer to have a gorgeous best friend with an equally handsome fiance. Bonnie & Mike should look familiar to all of my regular blog readers. They had a shoot about 4 months ago in a corn field. (Which are also some of my favorite photos.) They are now happily engaged & planning a wedding in Hawaii that I will be shooting sometime in 2009. (Set a date already!) Bonnie & Mike have such a sweet chemistry between them that not only makes them wonderful friends but a total blast to shoot. Unfortunately I have not edited my very favorite photo from the shoot yet, you'll have to wait to see it. It's of Mike all by himself. The look on his face is absolutely priceless. I believe that photo will also explain why we placed Bonnie's ring in the below teaser on a cactus. So keep a look out!
Bonnie & Mike, thanks for such an awesome shoot. You guys are total rockstars!
IMG_4964
IMG_5009
IMG_5012
IMG_4960e
IMG_4933
IMG_4918e
IMG_5063
Check it out, I'm in a photo.
Anybody want to buy me a membership to the tanning bed?

5 comments:

Jessica | for | Capture Photography said...

a- i LOVE that first shot. love love love!!!!

Anonymous said...

Awesome! Great work here!

bonniesbluestar said...

Its so awesome having a friend that has such a wonderful talent!!! yea!! for me!!

Anonymous said...

Amazing lighting on the fourth shot. And the picture of you two is super cute! Tanning=melanoma=BAD! Don't do it! :)

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

ooooh love that second shot!!!

 

Aaron Hale Photography | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates