Tuesday, September 23, 2008

IMG_4049

Aren't pregnant bellies sweet? The wonderful Jessica Flynn let me tag along with her on Sunday night to a preggo shoot she had planned with some good friends of her & husband Grant's, Allen & Verena. I know you can't tell it in this one photo alone, in fact - you can't tell in any of the photos that this woman is 7 months pregnant with twins!! I know women that would kill to look like her at 7 months pregnant with just one baby. I had such a blast visiting w/ Jessica, Grant, Kiera, Allen & Verena. Allen & I even networked a little. I'll be posting more photos after Jess & I go over them.

I am finally feeling like I'm getting back to my old self. Saturday & most of Sunday were miserable for me. I had never had food poisoning before & would prefer to never go anywhere near the likes of it again. I like the normal spunky me, much better. Especially since I have a packed week ahead of me with 4 shoots scheduled this week. I thinks sometimes I myself forget I work a full time job on top of doing photography part time. lol. So be expecting lots of updates in the near future!

2 comments:

Jessica | for | Capture Photography said...

woohooo!!!! NICE. can't wait to see the rest...i love seeing shoots from two different photog's perspective. glad you're feeling better.

Anonymous said...

7 months pregnant with Twins??? Wow
Glad I am a guy. :) Good looking family.

 

Aaron Hale Photography | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates