Thursday, September 4, 2008

Family & Babies

Like I said before I know, I know, I've been slacking. But I figured I'd make up for it with 1st birthday party photos. :) Meet baby Nancy. She turned 1 in July & I'm unfortunately just now getting to post the photos. She had the neatest pool party & all, & I mean ALL of her buddies turned out to wish her a very happy 1st birthday. Nancy's family are the sweetest people. We had a blast & i'm so glad they welcomed me into their home (& backyard) to share this special day with them. Nancy is a total doll baby & I'm really looking forward to taking her Christmas photos in the next few weeks. Enjoy!

IMG_2639edited

IMG_2652

IMG_2643

1

IMG_2659

IMG_2663

IMG_2696

IMG_2707

IMG_2668

IMG_2711


ps - If you know me on a personal level then you know my family (which consists of a younger sister, a future B-I-L, two younger brothers, a girlfriend (not mine of course) my husband & my Mom & Dad) loves to play tennis. Unfortunately, I suck. So, I abide my time by taking my camera along when we all decide to hit the courts. Just thought I'd share a little...

IMG_1360
The baby Sister, Lacy - Check out all those freckles!

Happy now Mom? lol.

IMG_1301
#1 Brother - Corey.

IMG_1284
Soon to be brother in law - Sam.

IMG_1221
The Dad - check out that action face!

IMG_1220
#2 Brother - Tanner.

IMG_1217
Just had to add this one in here too.

Another quick PS to the family...

Lacy - I edited a few more photos from your shoots. Stop by & check them out!

475295-R1-058-27A_027

2 comments:

Lisette Price Photography said...

How fun! Cute baby, awesome tennis shots (I love tennis!), and a beautiful couple all in one!

Jessica | for | Capture Photography said...

a - i LOVE the shot of the kiddo with the sunglasses in the pool. SO great!!!

g-parents are gone, so back to daily novels! ha! :)

 

Aaron Hale Photography | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates