Saturday, September 20, 2008

Check out those eyes!

IMG_3769 copy

This is DJ, he is 3 years old & is one of my seniors (and long time friends) little brother. He is a total hoot. I had nursery at church Sunday morning & of course I brought my camera. The kids love taking pictures, but DJ - he is such a ham. He would say "Oh, DJ so handsome!" lol. It's the moments when they actually slow down enough for me to capture a sweet smile that totally make it worth the 2 hours of having to run around & chase them.

I plan on posting every day & figured I might run out of things to post, but this week has booked up pretty fast for me so be on the look out!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

oh wow..those eyes are precious!

 

Aaron Hale Photography | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates