Thursday, June 19, 2008

Panama City Beach, FL

I can now honestly say I do not like taking pictures on the beach. Yes they are beautiful, and nothing beats being on the beach after a a day full of sweet sun, but you have to deal with sand, water, wind, and other people. Ehh. It helps though, when you have beautiful people to photograph. My sister & her fiance had their 2nd of 3 engagement shoots, & my brother Corey & his girlfriend Hayley decided to come along for a few photos of their own. I'll post some of my candid shots sometime this weekend.






The only somewhat wide angle shot I got without people in the backgound!!


Suprise shot of Lacy waiting on all of us.








I've decided this is my signature shot. :)


Corey was so funny!






Cute shot of Hayley from the beach the day before.


Lacy actually snapped this shot while I was playing Shuffle Board.

0 comments:

 

Aaron Hale Photography | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates