Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Growing Up

It's Tuesday night and it's past my bedtime. Some friends invited us over for dinner tonight so I'm just now snuggling up in bed with the fan on high and my trusty computer. I was going over pictures from last week that I took during my brother, Corey's graduation. I can't believe he has graduated and will be 19 in August. It's almost surreal to think my little brother (who isn't quite so little standing almost a foot taller than my five foot nothing self) has graduated high school.

Just a few pictures below...



The line we waited in to get into the stadium for graduation. Some parents never made it in.


(**Hand model credit goes out to Jonathan. Per his request.**)






PS - Had to scoot this picture in on the end. A sweet moment between
Corey & his girlfriend Hayley that I snapped at the graduation party afterwards.






1 comments:

Unknown said...

your hand model is really talented. He should go pro!!

 

Aaron Hale Photography | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates