Sunday, June 15, 2008

Fun with Corn!

It's my vacation week and I could not possibly be more excited. I have had a nice relaxing weekend, and I'm really looking forward to laying on the beach with my family for the next 5 days.

We are visiting the in-laws this weekend in Albany, GA before we head to Florida. So, my Saturday consisted of spending a few hours out in the 100 degree weather to get some photos out in the woods, we even ventured into a near by corn field. (We are SO in South Georgia.) We ended up having a blast. Of course, Bonnie is ridiculously photogenic & Michael was such a trooper. Huge high five from me. :)













1 comments:

Jessica | for | Capture Photography said...

ok, LOVE IT! these are ridiculously beautiful. come back, will ya?? we need to take our cameras out and play!!!!!

 

Aaron Hale Photography | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates