Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Sam & Lacy Engagment Ses #1

Sam & Lacy are by chance the most beautiful, photogenic people I have ever seen. I took them into downtown Columbus (not there is really all that much of it) and did their first engagement shoot. We have three ideas planned for their engagement pictures, you'll see in the next few weeks what we end up with. There are so many pictures listed below because, well, I couldn't choose just a few. They were all too good. Make sure you leave me comments! I want to know what you think!!

**Click on the picture to make it bigger for a better view.


























1 comments:

Jessica | for | Capture Photography said...

ROCK ON girl.....LOVE these! i cannot wait to get our creative brains together!

 

Aaron Hale Photography | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates