Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Updates & So On...

July has been the busiest month for me, ever. Ever, ever. For those of you who don't know I work full time with SunTrust Bank in the Private Wealth Department. So photography is not a full time job for me. I love my job, don't get my wrong, it is just a busy high stress position that sometimes exhausts me. lol.


Anyway, I should have three shoots posted this weekend that unfortunately have taken me an abnormally long time to edit. One is a portfolio shoot I did w/ a fabulous lady named Stephanie (Never have I done another session where 99.9% of their pictures are useable!). Another an engagement shoot w/ Renaye & her soon to be hubby Justin. Third - the sweetest first birthday party for baby Nancy. Three totally different shoots that I really enjoyed doing. Not to mention I will be updating the look of the blog & my logo this week. So be checking back!


Okay, after reading my mini novel I know you'll want to see at least one photo. This is a photo blog after all.

ps - I love to take pictures at church. :)
















0 comments:

 

Aaron Hale Photography | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates