Monday, July 7, 2008

Conglomeration

I am just now blogging about my holiday weekend. I would guess it's because it was so eventful.
My photo taking skills were put to shame when a tree fell on some friends car while we were at Callaway on the 4th of July for fireworks. Yes they were inside, yes they are okay. It's not everday that you see a 60 foot pine tree come crashing down on your friends vehicle suddenly, with no warning. It really shook me up. A few terribly shaky pictures below.







The rest of the weekend was spent in peace.
Check out these little ones. I love doing nursery at church.









That all for now. It's my bedtime.
I should have a few pictures to upload tomorrow from
Renaye & her fiances mini pre-engagement shoot. :)

0 comments:

 

Aaron Hale Photography | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates