Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Renaye & Justin

**UPDATE - Added a few more photos from Renaye & Justin's shoot since I finally figured out how to make everything fit!

I met with Renaye & Justin tonight to go over all of their photos. They are the sweetest couple & I truly enjoyed working with them. Even though Justin didn't want to get wet. :) They are getting married really soon in Gatlinburg, TN (jealous!) and honeymooning in South Carolina (even more jeaous). Thanks for working with me, and best of luck you two!!

Just a few pictures to share...
I'll post more when I can figure out why this dagblasted blog won't let me post larger images.

web07

web12

web06

web05

web03

web01

1 comments:

Jessica | for | Capture Photography said...

love the new border... ;)

try uploading your photos on flickr and then using the largest size (if thats how big you want them). you may need to mess with the margin size or wrapper or even change your blog to one that has a little more width like minima stretch. OR, there may be some way easier way to do it, but that's all that i know!!!!

see ya in the mornin.....

 

Aaron Hale Photography | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates