Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Brown Family

The Brown family contacted me about a month ago to have photos made of their 8 year old twin daughters, Elizabeth & Lindsey & their 1 1/2 year old, William. Elizabeth, Lindsey & I had a blast. Poor William just wasn't feeling it. He was WAY more interested in his passy than in me with my silly ole' camera. From what I hear, he was only disinterested in me as he had the girls cracking up in the car as soon as we were done. He did cooperate some in the meantime though & I was able to grab some great family photos. Thanks again Brown family, hope to see you again for photos around Christmas!

brown4

brown3

brown2

brown1

brown5
(I love this picture, Lisa calls the girls her bookends. :))

0 comments:

 

Aaron Hale Photography | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates