Wednesday, August 19, 2009

18 Brides

Yep, you read right - a wedding with 18 brides! When Operation Homefront asked myself as well as 5 other photographers to be a part of this event, I just couldn't refuse. I had a blast at station two doing the bridal couples more relaxed portraits. Remembering the names of one bridal couple is hard enough for me, but 10 different couples came through my station - thank goodness they were wearing their military name badges or I'd have been in big trouble!

Here are a few pictures from the big day, i'd post more, but i am unfortunately insanely behind on blogging!! More from me soon!

bride6

bride7

bride5

bride4

bride3

bride2

bride1

0 comments:

 

Aaron Hale Photography | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates